Hi there o/, My name is André (I use any and all pronouns), 31, and I’m here to tell you a little bit about this game I’ll be DMing and invite you to join us! Monday nights can be boring, so what better way to give ‘em a boost than playing some D&D? As a Pro DM, I’ll make sure to make this story we’re creating together as entertaining as possible and to bring the setting to life to accommodate the wonders and discovery of adventuring, and to make sure the ideas you bring to the table trough your character’s actions and backstory are intertwined with the campaign and relevant to the story. I want this tale to be your tale! About the Game System: D&D 5th Edition; Setting: Forgotten Realms; Module: Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden; Schedule: Weekly; Monday Nights (7pm PDT; 9pm CDT; 10pm EDT; 2am GMT); Game Length: approx. 4h (adjustable to the players’ needs); Number of Players: 4-5; We welcome new players! We DO NOT welcome any kind of prejudice of any nature (racism, sexism, LGBTQIA+phobia, transphobia, xenophobia etc…). I myself am latino and a member of the LGBTQIA+ community, so… Teaser: North of the Spine of the World and west of the towering Reghed Glacier is a frigid expanse few dare to explore, let alone inhabit. This icy land of windswept tundra recently became locked in a perpetual, dark winter without reprieve. Auril the Frostmaiden, the divine embodiment of winter’s fury, has withdrawn to this cold corner of the world to live among mortals. Further, she has cast a terrible spell over Icewind Dale, to the detriment of most of its denizens. The people of Icewind Dale know Auril’s wrath when they feel it, and they have a name for the unending winter she has inflicted on them. They call it the Everlasting Rime. No one understands why the Frostmaiden has imposed her will in this way or why the other gods refuse to challenge her. This prolonged winter, which has gone on for more than two years, threatens to doom not just the flickering lights of civilization known as Ten-Towns but also the indigenous flora and fauna that need sunlight and the change of seasons to survive. About Me I’ve been a DM for most of my life (over 18 years). Ten years ago I started doing professional DM work locally, being hired by a local publisher from my country to DM on events to showcase their games and now I coordinate a group of six other DMs for said publisher. One of my biggest accomplishments on this front was a partnership with the Culture Department of our city to have a permanent weekly Game Point open to the public where we run multiple games (currently closed due to the pandemic). Deciding to make Pro DMing a ‘full time job’, taking to professionally DMing online was a natural next step, and since I’ve accrued a decent experience with roll20 throughout the years, this seemed like a good place to go about it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me through private message or adding me on discord: andredmcampos#3163 This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 per player per session, paid weekly or monthly (player preference) through paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Link to the LFG Listing: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/306477/icewind-dale-rime-of-the-frostmaiden" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/306477/icewind-dale-rime-of-the-frostmaiden</a>