Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Starfinder Tech Revolution is now on Roll20!

The revolution is here! The latest release from our partners at Paizo, Starfinder Tech Revolution , launched today, and it’s hit our virtual shelves here on the Roll20 Marketplace, too ! This is a tech-and-science focused expansion for Starfinder, with new options for weapons, armor, gear, and MECHS! What’s Inside? A detailed dive into the Starfinder setting’s technological lore, from biotech and computers to media and music. The new mech system: design your own titanic battle robots with customizable parts and armaments, then hop into the cockpit and square off against epic threats! The new nanocyte character class, whose body hosts an army of robotic nanites that empower and defend you in battle! Expanded options for 9 existing classes! New player character options, from technology-themed rules for every character class to technological relics, weapons, armor, augmentations, and more. 150+ unique items with drag-and-drop support, including the imaginarium projector, boomknuckles, feelings lockboxes, and havoc charges. 1 new spell with drag-and-drop support for quick casting, the spiritual consultation that allows a mystic to consult a spirit for information held within a comm unit or computer. New rules to enhance gameplay with customizable vehicles, demolitions, and dynamic hacking. Character Art Pack for player characters and NPCs alike featuring the gorgeous art of Tech Revolution on pre-made tokens and handouts. Starfinder Tech Revolution is released on the Roll20 Marketplace as a bundle that includes a Character Art Pack and a Compendium expansion. You can access all of the rules, items, and creatures from Tech Revolution in the in-app compendium , as well as on the Roll20 web compendium . … And the Revolution will continue! Please note, the character sheet support for building and customizing your vehicles and mechs is currently a work in progress for our development team, as we want to make this a smooth and fun way to interact with these new features. All of the information and rules about vehicles and mechs are provided in the compendium and we are committed to releasing character sheet integration for these features by the end of 2021! We look forward to announcing the character sheet updates when they are ready, and in the meantime we hope you enjoy this awesome new upgrade to your Starfinder games! If you have any questions, please let us know.
Paizo account link all good to go I am hoping? Good to see you will work on a vehicle and Mech sheet, now about those missing Almost Core books that still are not out and those Adventure Paths....... :) Thanks for the renewed effort for Starfinder Tom
Eve
Roll20 Team
Tom said: Paizo account link all good to go I am hoping? Yep, Paizo account link is good to go. We fixed the bug that was causing it not to link so from here on out that account link should work for all Paizo releases right out of the gate.

Edited 1633063706
Rob
Pro
Is there a post somewhere that explains the state of affairs here? We've been told that nobody has been working on Starfinder for quite a while, with even bug fixes failing to appear. Now we've got a new product (that I've bought) but it is only partially complete, with a commitment to fill out some of them this year, but with others being "work in progress". I don't mean to be difficult, but we've heard these sorts of statement from the roll20 teams a number of times and reality doesn't always live up to the promises. When we're told that something is "a work in progress for our development team" does that mean that there is actually a development team working on it, now?

Edited 1633369984
Nic B.
Roll20 Team
Hi Rob, I agree that the communication around the Starfinder Sheet has been unacceptably slim. Apologies for that. I can confirm that there are developers currently working on the Starfinder sheet, and as a matter of priority, we are working on making the extra functionality provided by Tech Revolution available to Starfinder players. This will consist of a Vehicle sheet and a Mech sheet which will support all of those mechanics, in addition to full drag and drop support for them. Once this priority work is released, there are a number of fixes, enhancements and quality of life improvements we intend to make to the Starfinder sheet to bring it up to par with our other offerings.
Thanks Nic, that's very encouraging.

Edited 1633485390
Tom
Pro
Thats VERY good to hear as well Nic for us Starfinders!!! Might there be any chance to have some kind of working ammo counter on the PC sheets as the scripted ones for for API always break and don't work anymore after a few sessions in all my Starfinder games I GM and play in. And any update on older books not out yet still on Roll20 and for any Adventure Paths to please?  Every little bit helps!!! Tom
Eve
Roll20 Team
Tom said: And any update on older books not out yet still on Roll20 and for any Adventure Paths to please?  Every little bit helps!!! Tom Nothing I can announce at the moment. We're still putting everything into upcoming releases but we know how much folks want some of those older books.