Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

OnMyTurn and multiple messages

Any reason why OnMyTurn is sending two, three, or even four messages to chat? 
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Hmm. Could be that there are multiple copies of the API sandbox running. I assume it was working fine and nothing else has changed?
I don't know what that means, lol. But yeah the output is correct,  just sent multiple times to the chat. I use a token/character to notate the end of a round of combat and prompt me with reminders to check certain things as well as posting the initiative reroll button for group initiative API (all as a powercard Whisper to GM). The only real issue, aside from it being annoying, is the players get the emote multiple times. Th e Aaron said: Hmm. Could be that there are multiple copies of the API sandbox running. I assume it was working fine and nothing else has changed?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
If you want to PM me an invite and GM me, I can take a look at it. 
I've experienced this too. I use OnMyTurn to announce when a PC's turn is up with a /desc , and sometimes it'll blast two or more of them... but not every time, and not with any apparent consistency.