Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e DND Campaign for young players

Hi  I saw a campaign setting for DND 5e suitable  for children / young players a good few months back on the marketplace. It was set in some forest and they could chose new races (Based on animals) Thanks to the poor Marketplace search function I can't find it anymore. Does anyone have a clue what I mean and which module it was. Thanks just in case someone can help   (It was not Kobold press Magrave BTW) Thanks  Gruff  (I have a house full of kids keen to play but no time to prepare hence the need for pre-made module) 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Gruff, Sounds like you are describing Humblewood .
Yes thanks that is the one !!!!  We had great fun and playing with kids keeps the DM on the toes as they are spinning the plot around in no time!!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Great! I love the art in that module. And yeah, it's great for kids.
Tiffany M.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Also great for adults; I'm playing it right now. XD