Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Animated Swarms

I've been looking for animated swarms in the market place. For preference, on tokens, not free-style animals. Not much luck. I found Harbinger's Creepy Crawly Creatures for snakes and rats, but I'm really looking for more bugs, spiders, etc. Teeming things that folks would hate to have crawl all over them. Not sure if my search skills won't pay the bills or what, but I didn't find much that was useful. So if anyone knows of some or is taking commissions, I need some horrible, teeming swarms to coat the PCs in.
have you tried just doing a gif search in google?

Edited 1633875814
Dalton, I am going to have to assume that that is a sincere offer to help and that you really think that it never crossed my mind to search the internet before just the market place here and only the creative content forum of Roll20 before posting a request for information. Yes, Dalton, I'm aware of google, it's been around like 2 decades. I was unsatisfied with the bits of swarms I found going across the net so rather than continue to sink my time in an unsatisfactory search, I came to the place where people create things and sought their expertise. Also, some people here create things for money and thought I'd see if any of these folks had something for sale that I missed. Thanks for the suggestion; if you happen to know anyone selling great swarms, I'm in the market for some.