Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

my maps have disappeared

Hi I have just got the candlekeep module and have set everything up to start the interdimensional spaces module this week.   but today all my maps have disappeared, except the first portal.   I have reloaded the module but they still do not appear.  does anyone know what this might be before i have to contact roll20?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I'm assuming the pages are there but everything is blank? Try force reloading to clear you cache.  Check your console log for errors, particularly with graphic loading. If the literal map pages are gone, that's a bit harder.  If that's the case (or the above doesn't fix the missing graphics case), you definitely need to contact Roll20 through the Help Center .
Thank you The Aaron, yes it is the literal map pages that have gone.  I did the force reload as you suggested but it made no difference unfortunately.  I have contacted Roll20 but not heard back yet