Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

floor + level + dice and more = 1 macro help

using the "official Pathfinder sheet" I'm trying to make a macro for an ability where I need to floor@{level}/3)-3and then make that number into how many d6 are rolled I keep getting stuck on either floor not working, or just none of it converting into "#" d6 (turns into "1" total and shows as 3/2 on my other macro where I need /2)
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
So, you need something like this? [[[[floor(@{level}/3)-3]]d6]] or maybe this? [[floor(@{level}/3)-3]]d6 I'm assuming you are high enough level that you won't be getting a negative number.
it shouldn't go into negative.... my tired brain worded the math wrong... (level -3) /3... so level 4 would be 1, level 7 would be 2... it does work though, thanks, I just have to adjust for (level-3) /3 (tired brain fault) now I just need to find a cap so it stops at (level)
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
Here is the roll for that... but I'm not sure how floor(level-3/3) would ever be greater than level...? [[[[ {floor((@{level}-3)/3),@{level}}kl1]]d6]]