Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mutants and Masterminds 3E

I've been poking around in the new official M&M sheet and I was wondering if anyone else has had a look at it?  Is there a way to add advantages in a way that will add bonuses to affected stats?
Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
No, there's a lot of slots for modifiers to separate permanent bonuses from temporary ones though.
Convenient that this popped up for me as I'm working on it. :) Does anyone know what the repeating sections for conditions and movements are called and what attributes are tied to them?
Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
In any browser you can hit F12 to open up the console where you can access the Inspector which can be used to find information like section and attribute names.  But, to answer your direct questions.  its repeating_movement  and uses: attr_speedType and attr_speedRank The conditions aren't a repeating section and are toggles that are simply named by the conditions. So being Stunned means that attr_stunned is 'on'. 
Ah, excellent. Thanks!
Another question that is API based: When I try to alter a stat on the sheet, the stat itself changes but nothing related does; for example; increasing Injuries via API does not change Toughness value. Also, the API throws an error as well.&nbsp; "(node:24) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: ReferenceError: CustomEvent is not defined &nbsp; &nbsp; at setActiveCharacterId (eval at messageHandler (evalmachine.&lt;anonymous&gt;:713:6), &lt;anonymous&gt;:22:14) &nbsp; &nbsp; at eval (eval at messageHandler (evalmachine.&lt;anonymous&gt;:713:6), &lt;anonymous&gt;:63:9) &nbsp; &nbsp; at &lt;anonymous&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5) &nbsp; &nbsp; at async worker (eval at messageHandler (evalmachine.&lt;anonymous&gt;:713:6), &lt;anonymous&gt;:126:17) &nbsp; &nbsp; at async Array.accessSheet (eval at messageHandler (evalmachine.&lt;anonymous&gt;:713:6), &lt;anonymous&gt;:578:32)" "(node:24) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see <a href="https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode" rel="nofollow">https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode</a>). (rejection id: 2)" "(node:24) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code." Which looks like it is from the character sheet if I'm right. Is there something I can do to fix this? Thanks!
That's really strange.&nbsp; Hadn't tried that yet.
Another small hiccup: If there is an attack power that doesn't damage, like a Teleport Attack, the DC appears to go into the attack sections as 15 + rank, instead of 10+ rank. Is there any way to manually set the DC to the correct value or am I misreading the rules for this? Thanks!
Richard T. said: No, there's a lot of slots for modifiers to separate permanent bonuses from temporary ones thoughWhere are these slots? Where are these slots?

Edited 1635621038
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Erik M. said: Another question that is API based: When I try to alter a stat on the sheet, the stat itself changes but nothing related does; for example; increasing Injuries via API does not change Toughness value. Also, the API throws an error as well.&nbsp; "(node:24) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: ReferenceError: CustomEvent is not defined &nbsp; &nbsp; at setActiveCharacterId (eval at messageHandler (evalmachine.&lt;anonymous&gt;:713:6), &lt;anonymous&gt;:22:14) &nbsp; &nbsp; at eval (eval at messageHandler (evalmachine.&lt;anonymous&gt;:713:6), &lt;anonymous&gt;:63:9) &nbsp; &nbsp; at &lt;anonymous&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5) &nbsp; &nbsp; at async worker (eval at messageHandler (evalmachine.&lt;anonymous&gt;:713:6), &lt;anonymous&gt;:126:17) &nbsp; &nbsp; at async Array.accessSheet (eval at messageHandler (evalmachine.&lt;anonymous&gt;:713:6), &lt;anonymous&gt;:578:32)" "(node:24) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see <a href="https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode" rel="nofollow">https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode</a>). (rejection id: 2)" "(node:24) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code." Which looks like it is from the character sheet if I'm right. Is there something I can do to fix this? Thanks! Hmm, thanks for the report Erik. Looks like some code I did for Richard might be causing an issue, I'll take a look. Edit: Also, can you drop in what your browser and OS are?
Scott C. said: Hmm, thanks for the report Erik. Looks like some code I did for Richard might be causing an issue, I'll take a look. Edit: Also, can you drop in what your browser and OS are? Yup, Windows 10 Home on Chrome. Let me know if you want a console log or anything.&nbsp;
Erik M. said: Scott C. said: Hmm, thanks for the report Erik. Looks like some code I did for Richard might be causing an issue, I'll take a look. Edit: Also, can you drop in what your browser and OS are? Yup, Windows 10 Home on Chrome. Let me know if you want a console log or anything.&nbsp; HI Scott! I wanted to know if you've had a chance to look at this yet. I'm coding a scriptcard that references tables from the quickstart character generator in the core book and builds random characters and this error is all over the place. LOL
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hey Erik, I haven't had a chance yet between one thing and another.
I hear ya. It has been a year or two. :D