Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player wont see the Macro, why?

I create my macro, and make it visible to all players (pict #1) When i join as player i can see the macro, but when my player joins he can't see anything, any kind of Macro, button or anything. Why? -- 04/oct/2021
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I think this would be the time to run through general troubleshooting steps.&nbsp; If your player has a token selected and can't see the token action button, then make sure they are using a supported browser, that there aren't any browser addons interfering, and so on. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a>
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
As it is set up in your example, the player should see it only when they select a token they control, and it should appear along the top. If it is not intended to be a token action, but to be a button they can select at any time, you need to uncheck 'show as token action", and they need to do 2 things on their end: 1) Check "Show Macro Quick Bar?" below the list of macros in their collections tab 2) Check "In Bar" next to the macro name

Edited 1633765032
Thanks, now it's solved keithcurtis said: As it is set up in your example, the player should see it only when they select a token they control, and it should appear along the top. If it is not intended to be a token action, but to be a button they can select at any time, you need to uncheck 'show as token action", and they need to do 2 things on their end: 1) Check "Show Macro Quick Bar?" below the list of macros in their collections tab 2) Check "In Bar" next to the macro name