Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

OSRIC/Forgotten Realms Longest night in the Dark Depths

Taking this to the Old School playing OSRIC , the quintessential Ad&d 1e retro clone. You and your party meet in a tavern in the fabled city of Waterdeep . It here you meet the Emissary to Moonshae and a long and arduous campaign begins. Seeking 5-6 hardy souls starting at 1st level per OSRIC character creation. Playing on Roll20 via DISCORD bi weekly Saturdays from 7-11pm. message if interested
Currently seeking 4 players
Seeking Players Currently have 3 seeking 3 more. if you have experience with Ad&amp;d 1e join us. Heres the link for the Free OSRIC core from Drivethru <a href="https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/111392/OSRIC-Pocket-SRD-PDF?term=OSRIC+pocket" rel="nofollow">https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/111392/OSRIC-Pocket-SRD-PDF?term=OSRIC+pocket</a>
Still seeking players. Session 0 happening on November 6 ,&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 7pm&nbsp;
Ad&amp;d 1e Clone looking for players. message if interested
3 seats still open message if yould like to play
Looking for more players Comment or Message if yould like to play
session Zero coming soon still need 3 players
Hey guys . looking for players. anybody out there..?
Campaign starts soon Seeking players
Session 0 is coming seeking 3 players
Campaign starts this Saturday.. Seeking 3 players

Edited 1636482102
Hey, I might be interested.
This seems really interesting, and the alternating Saturdays fill in the weeks I am not playing Runequest. Which 7-11 pm are you talking about? EST? PST? GMT? We're on the internet. I have no reason to assume your time is the same as mine.
&nbsp;slots still open
Tim, what about timezone?&nbsp; So I can check to see if I'll be able to join this game.&nbsp; EST?&nbsp; PST?