Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Creating a flip able token using rollable tables

I'm trying to create a token for a plyer that he can switch depending upon what form he is in. I have created the 'rollable table' but how do I attach that to a token?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Next to the rollable table is a button to make a token. It will appear on the VTT. Once you have created the token, you can assign it to a character, set it up and make it the default like any other token image. The controller can right click on it to change the face.
That's what I thought would happen, but it didn't seem to be happening. Checked again after reading your reply, zoomed out on the VTT and over the other side of where I was working earlier were 15 copies of the stupid token that I thought wasn't appearing <DOH> Thanks, Keith :)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Happened to me a lot before I learned where to look.