Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Thirsty Blade & Haster

Good morning, I have a doubt about the power of the Sorcerer "Thirsty Blade". The Summon says that every time I'm allowed to make an attack with my pact weapon I attack with it once more...Ok! But if I use the spell "Haster"....The spell says that the action can be used for attacks (only one attack) among other actions. Now is this "ONE ATTACK ONLY" referring to an independent limitation if you can do more attacks with another effect or is it because you only have 1 more action that can be used for "also" attacks?
I'm assuming you're just asking how Haste and Thirsting Blade work together in D&D 5th edition? You're not asking how to set up a macro or the character sheet in Roll20? (I'm guessing that you're also using a translator of some kind, as you mentioned 'Sorcerer', but Thirsting Blade is a Warlock feature.) If so, Haste allows you to make a single additional attack roll each turn.  You cannot use Thirsting Blade or Extra Attack or any other feature that allows you to roll multiple times on that additional attack. So on your turn, you could use your regular Action to Attack and use Thirsting Blade to make two attack rolls, then use your Hasted Action to Attack but you can only roll a single time.  During that turn you would roll 3 attack rolls total. As an FYI, Roll20 is used for many  different game systems, so if you are posting here to the forums it's always a good idea to mention which game you are playing (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Pathfinder, etc.), and if you are asking for technical advice on how to use Roll20 (as opposed to just game mechanics for a specific game system like D&D) you should also make sure to mention which character sheet you are using for your game, and post any macros you are trying to use, and add screenshots if they will be helpful in troubleshooting.