Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 Help Center Login?

Hello, I sent a help request regarding some missing text on my GM layer two weeks ago, and have not gotten any response to my email. I wanted to log in to the Roll20 Help Center to see the status of my request, but apparently the password to the Help Center is not the same as to my Roll20 account itself? I have no idea what the password to it could be, I have gotten no emails regarding even registering to the Help Center and there is no way to request a password reset for it. Is there any way to know the status of my help request and if I have gotten any replies to it? I have been trying to trawl through the spam folder of my email for weeks hoping to catch an email from them there, but no luck so far. I lost days of work when Roll20 decided to delete my notes and I just don't have the time to redo all of that right now, so my game is kind of suffering for it. So far my players have been patient, but this is really not an ideal situation.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
As far as I know, the Help Center has no log in functionality. Also, I don't believe there is any way to track open issues. Several folks have requested this, but apparently the HC is not set up to operate that way. All communication after the initial report is usually handled by email. Check to make sure the email you supplied was correct, and that any response has not bee caught by a spam filter. I'll see if I can direct any attention here.