Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Custom Character sheet help

I'm new to Pro features, 1 hour new to be exact, and I'm trying to get into the custom character sheets. what I'm truly looking for is editing the roll 20 5e sheet to better suit my needs as I like the graphics and the way it was formatted. is there any tip people have on getting started or helpful videos?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If it's the D&D 5e By Roll20 sheet, you're out of luck. he code for that sheet was hidden a fair while back, so we cant make custom versions of it. The code for sheets usually found on the github repo , but that sheet is the one exception. There are sheets that were forked from an earlier verion of the roll20 sheet (like the Darker Dungeons one) which might be what you need - but they likely have added changes you don't want.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I would also say that even if the code was available, the 5e by Roll20 sheet is probably the last sheet you want to base your sheet off of. Its code is extremely complex.