Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [SHADOWRUN 6e] [FREE] Bi-Saturday Scheduled Campaign

"The world being as ruthless and painstakingly difficult thanks to the Mega-corporations and their willingness to do anything to make out with a quick nuyen or two, we as the Shadowrunners are here to take our cut of the profits. Whether that be from wetwork, data retrieval, protection, espionage, theft, or any one of our other services that might be... Questionable to most others with a morality still left in them. But in these hard times, you do whatever you can to make ends meet. Whether that means working for, or against those at the top is up to you. Take part in a magical dystopian cyberpunk setting where criminals are plentiful and heroes are left in the fairy tale books. Who will you take part as in this drek-stain of a world...?" Salutations chummers! I am here to announce a campaign of mine that I will be running involving the system of Shadowrun. Specifically 6e, or the most current edition made to date. As the GM, I do have a minimum amount of experience with this edition, along with 3 other players that was apart of the last game I ran of Shadowrun 6e. I will admit, this system is pretty rules-heavy and a lot of it will be accounted for by me. But don't fret, as we're all more than willing to work with you in the beginning to help you out. Whether you want to be a high tech decker hacker, a weapon's expert who is deadly in both a fight and in a conversation, or even a mage who wants to get back at the corporations for their greedy tendencies. All playstyles are welcome and any level of experience is always acceptable. !Important Info! Game System: Shadowrun 6e: Sixth World Country of Origin Taking Place In: New World Japan (Neo Tokyo) Platform: Discord (Used for communication during and off-time of campaign and updates for campaign ) Number of Players: 6 in Total (Including GM) In Need of 2 More (3/5) Starting Date/Schedule: Saturday, October 30th @ 3 p.m. EST (Will be every other week same time and day afterwards) Length of Sessions: Typically speaking, it's at minimal 3 hours. But most of the time it goes for 4 or more hours. Won't be any longer than 5 hours due to current work schedule <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/309245/shadowrun-6e-two-realms" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/309245/shadowrun-6e-two-realms</a> About the GM Greetings, I figure I would tell you a bit more about me as a GM. I've currently both played and GM'ed for D&amp;D 5e for the last almost 4 years, trying out various techniques to do just that. Actually, I'm still pretty new to GMing with Roll20, but I have been doing it with Tabletop Simulator and Fantasy Grounds for much longer. My playstyle is of the more rough, but balanced type typically, alongside having a good mix of roleplay/social interactions and combat, and with an emphasis on openness and freedom. This being a system I'm still heavily working on understanding as a whole, expect it to be forgiving. Lastly, I always value fun and fairness above all else and want nothing more than my players to have a good time with my campaign. So what are you waiting for? Get in contact with your fixer today and begin your venture into the criminal underground....
Contact me via a PM on Roll20 about your interest joining the campaign, or on this post itself. Thank you.
There are currently 4 people so far interested. I will be extending the time for anyone who is considering joining my campaign to the end of this week. Sunday, October 17th will be the absolute last day I will continue this search. I wish to give the chance to as many people interested in my campaign as possible the potential to join.
I have had quite a few people get back to me with interest. Though there is still some time left before I have to officially end it. Make sure to get in contact about your interest in the campaign before this Sunday as I've been plenty busy helping people figure out if Shadowrun 6e is right for them.
Last chance to get in any last minute players interested in some Shadowrun 6e. As after tomorrow, I will be no longer taking anymore interested players responses and will be wrapping up getting back to the players that had gotten in contact with me throughout the week about their opportunity on Sunday.
Unfortunately, I was not expecting how many people would be interested in my game coming in just the last few days. I will have to close all further submissions from people wanting to join earlier than expected. Thank you again for everyone who showed their interest and got to me during the period. I wish the rest of you a great day.