Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Adding a tracker to initiative tracker

Is there a way to have a round counter always appear on the inititive tracker. or a macro that can put it there with a button click? Thanks
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Not without the API. 
Dranik said: Is there a way to have a round counter always appear on the inititive tracker. or a macro that can put it there with a button click? Thanks You could create a custom character whose initiative is 0d20+0.  And then always roll their initiative.  Name the character End of Round.  
Thank you both!

Edited 1634004954
You could add a Custom Item to the tracker, like this: Change its initiative number to 1: When you cycle all the way through the turn order, it counts up.  I don't know how to do that with a button or macro, but it probably does what you want.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
DM Eddie said: You could create a custom character whose initiative is 0d20+0.  And then always roll their initiative.  Name the character End of Round.   I can recommend this solution, which I use for my 13th Age Glorantha game for the Chaos Die and Lunar Die (like the Escalation Die but for Chaos & Lunar foes)