Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Resizing Token Markers

Edited 1633928269
I created a set of custom token markers for a Torg Eterntiy game and they look fine, the problem is you cannot see them. Is there a way to increase the size of markers so you can see them better?
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
They’re scaled automatically based on how many are displayed on a token. 
Andrew R. said: They’re scaled automatically based on how many are displayed on a token. Odd they did not scale when I tested it. Also larger markers when increasing the token is not very helpful
I had a problem with visability with my custom markers on some tokens. I resolved it by giving them white borders to contrast with the black markers the way the default markers do.
Perhaps I am not explaining things very well. So I am posting images for clarity. Here are the conditions I want to use for tokens. And this is how it appears on the virtual tabletop. So you can see how this is not functional. Suggestions?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Can you put together a comp of how you expect them to work? If you had six of those on one token, like in the last picture, and they didn't scale, how would you see the token? Token markers are designed to not obscure the token. The designs you have are very nice looking, but for usability, I'd suggest eliminating the border.