Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] API Script option not available in the game description settings dropdown

Edited 1634090451
Hi, I'm looking to get into using scripts on Roll20, and I have a script I'd like to use but I'm not able to find where to import the script. I've read the wiki/help article on where to go; game description page > settings dropdown menu > API Scripts. But it's not there for me. All I have is Game Settings, Convert Lighting, Copy Game, Clear Chatlogs, and Delete Game. I've searched through game settings and all the menus I could think of both outside and inside the game but I've come up empty handed on where the API Scripting menu is.

Edited 1634095943
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
API scripts require a Game created by a currently active Pro Subscriber.  If you're trying this in a Game you created, it won't work unless you upgrade to a Pro subscription.

Edited 1634096422
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Skellitor, API scripts are a Pro subscription perk. Your current Plus subscription gives access to the character vault, dynamic lighting, and a few others. You can find a complete breakdown of what each subscription level gives here . EDIT: sniped by Aaron, who also made the excellent point that the GM has to be a pro subscriber.
Ah, thanks for the help, I may upgrade to pro then