Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG]Newer Player Looking for a Campaign

Hey, Im forrest, a 25 year old systems engineer.  I live in Massachusetts and am looking for any campaigns.  I prefer D&D 5e as its what I have played once before but I am open to learning a new system.  I am currently not part of any other games and am looking for something that happens after 8pm EST on Monday-Thursday, early or late on Saturday or Sunday, Or I'm completely free every other Friday.  This coming Friday being my open Friday 10/15/2021.  About Me: - Always loved watching/Listening to D&D games, Trying to actually start playing - Im Interested in playing any and all types of characters and classes - Really looking to start doing a decent amount of roleplay but i do enjoy some solid combat  - Ive only over played once before but i had a blast and hope to have many more games soon Discord is Sniper257#9428
Hi Forrest,  I'm running a (2 or 3 session) one shot on Thursday Oct the 21st, starting at 8 pm est.  My current group had a drop out and we need a few more players to round the party out before we start the next main campaign.  We're hoping to use this one shot to make sure everyone vibes well together before we start the campaign. The one shot will be for level 12 characters (SRD and PHB only).  I can create a pre-made character for you or you can generate your own. I'm happy to help with character creation and teaching DnD and Roll20. The main campaign will be starting at a lower level and you will have to make your own character for that, (if we all decide to keep playing together after the one shot).  The main campaign would be played every Thursday at 8 est.   Let me know if you're interested and I will add you on Discord and will sent the game invite.
Id love to hear more about it, please add me at Sniper257#9428
I added you, my Discord name is SocksFox
I am starting a new campaign I'm hoping to turn into a long running campaign. I will admit to being new to using Roll20 and playing with online tools in general. I am 49 years old - played since I was 12 I have DMed several campaigns in the past My current campaign I hope to run is based off the fantasy novel world written by Ray Feist, but all the encounters will be mine. I will use their maps and some other NPCs Yevgin #8751 on Discord / <a href="mailto:dispatchman@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">dispatchman@gmail.com</a> (email or google chat) (Will admit it's been years since I used discord so I may be a bit rusty on it)
I am currently running a Curse of Strahd Campaign that will have it's third session starting this Tuesday. It is a paid game and starts at 7:30 pm EST (I know that is a bit earlier than you were hoping for but figured I would put it out there).&nbsp; I have successfully run two prior Curse of Strahd Campaigns on Roll20 and have a third which is about a session a two from ending.&nbsp; Feel free to direct message me if you are interested.&nbsp;&nbsp; Little info about me:&nbsp; 51 years old, originally from Massachusetts (we will be speaking the same language), been DMing since about 1984.&nbsp;&nbsp;