Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Modifiers on bottom??

So recently our party has discovered the in built character sheet and my DM wants us to use them but I really dislike having the modifier on the top and skill on the bottom, is there anyway to fix this?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Are you talking about the D&D 5th Edition by Roll20 Sheet? If so, do you mean switching Ability score and Modifier? Assuming all this, no, there's not an easy way, bar redesigning the sheet from the legacy code. The sheet does its best to follow the principal official character sheet from WotC, and the designers apparently felt that the modifier would be referenced far more often than the ability score.
That is annoying as it really annoys me and I really don't like it, I guess I'll just have to live with it
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can do that with Stylus : The code: .licensecontainer .container:not(.npc) .attr-container .attr { top: 22px; font-size: 18px; } .attr-mod { top: 33px; } .licensecontainer .container:not(.npc) .attr-container .attr-mod .finalattr { font-size: 35px!important; font-weight: bold; }
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That's pretty clever. I wondered if it would be possible, but I hadn't considered shifting the "top" value to invert the order.
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Someone else suggested it some time back, but I figured bashing out the CSS would be faster than trying to remember who it was, then trying to find the post. I don't think it was in a Stylening thread. So ermmm... credit to that person - you know who you are, even if I don't!