Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFG New Campaign) D&D 5E - What's Old is New Again

Hi - My name is Jeff but you can call me Yevgin (if you join my group I'll tell you how I got that name) I am new to Roll20 and this would be my first experience running a game on this platform. I have, however, been a DM on many occasions and ran a campaign for over a year in the past. With that said, it's been years since I played D&amp;D and I have recently picked it back up - but like they say "Once you know how to ride a bike you never forget" The rules may have changed (slightly) since I played last (I used to play 2E) but I've spent some time familiarizing myself with the new rules - but the skill of telling a story doesn't really change.&nbsp; I have a campaign ready to go now based off the Fantasy world of Midkemia from the novels of Ray Feist. I will utilize the maps and notable characters from&nbsp; the books as NPCs but the adventure will be totally yours.&nbsp; If this sounds like something you think you would like please hit me up. I'm looking for 6 players or so. My work schedule is about to get hectic during the peak season of Thanksgiving to Christmas so the play times during then may be sporadic but after that will settle down. You can catch me on Google Chat (<a href="mailto:dispatchman@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">dispatchman@gmail.com</a>) or Discord Yevgin #8751

Edited 1634246633
Hello. My name is Billy and I am a new player, but decades long fan, of Dungeons and Dragons. I have only played one campaign so far and looking for groups to play more. I sent you a friend request on Discord as twiztidklown#9093
3 Slots filled - looking for 3 more players