Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

If I subscribed to Roll 20? Do I get permission to use certain minis, maps and objects on a youtube video?

Hey all.  Sorry if this is in the wrong place or if it's a really stupid question.   But I was wondering about subscribing to Roll 20, becoming a professional member, (Is that the name of it?) Anyway, I was wondering, if I did that would I have access to minis, maps and other art items that I could use royalty free in a youtube video or stream?   I know it's kind of silly to think I'd ever make money doing something like that but it's fun to think about.  Definitely a hobby, not looking to quit my day job.   But I would wanna do it responsibly, would not wanna mess around with anyone's intellectual property without their permission.  Was wondering if there was a selection of those types of items I'd get with a roll 20 subscription? 

Edited 1634280828
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
But I was wondering about subscribing to Roll 20, becoming a professional member, (Is that the name of it?) Plus and Pro subscription are ties of subscription to Roll20, and doesn't have anything to do with "professional" in the "I make money of this"-sense of the word, but just "power user" in general. Pro -subscribers gets permanent access to a bunch of art/token sets from the marketplace , but don't know what the user-terms for those are in that regard. Whether or not various Roll20 Marketplace products are royalty-free, okay to use in streams without attribution, or something else, it has very little or no relation to Roll20 subscription. That being said, I'm curious about the answer, and knowing if all Marketplace content fall under same behavior, or if it varies from product to product. Some of these might contain the info you're looking for: Terms of Service & Privacy Policy Marketplace Asset EULA   Subscription FAQ
definitely product to product.  I really like the colorful characters mini collection.  but you do need to get permision from them.  which is cool, it's their IP.   My players make really cook minis though so it'll be fine.  thanks for the info