Game: D&D 5e Group type:  Online, Roll20 + Discord. Experience:  I have been a DM for over 8 years, on Roll20. Schedule:  What works for  Roles sought:  4-8 Players. We will start when we have enough players! Game:  We will be playing The Wild Beyond the Witchlight Payment Information:  Games will cost $20/Player/Session, Paypal, or Venmo preferred. Trial game is available! THE WILD BEYOND THE WITCHLIGHT TWBtW  is brand new module of whimsical wonder and high quality storytelling. Join me in playing it! Who am I? Hi I go by Oz. I a a professional Dungeons and Dragons DM. I have over +1000 hours running games and all the embellishment. I own a Dungeons and Dragons summer and day camp. I have vast experience with Official Modules and homebrew. I run the majority of my games in person with animated battle maps, sound design, and props. I love performing. I do voices and love getting into detailed story telling. I strive to run the highest quality games. I have prepared maps, voices, music, and tons of custom content to make this an unforgettable D&D experience. Tell what you want for your game, and that's my priority.  I would love to help make this your next D&D game! Whether it's just you, or a group of friends--together we can create the perfect party for this adventure! GM style: Whatever you want I can run. Im passionate about building a world you enjoy. My favorite games have been ones alive with real and goofy character alike. With balance between social interactions, combat, and exploration. If you want grit or goofy Im taking notes. Its my hopes to draw you into my worlds with music, beauty, and surprises. About this game: Before out game, there will be a survey to decided individually what type of themes you would like to experience as well as things you want to avoid. This is to ensure that our games feel safe, as well as you are playing the type of game that you like. If your a dungeon delving-combat master, I can craft the perfect game for you! On the other hand if your the type to talk your way out of combat and really just like exploring-then we can make that happen as well. What do you need? While video is recommended, but not required--a mic is. Everything else will be easy to set up and Im here to help you along. Any skill level will be suitable for this game, I am available to help your learn as well. The games will be through discord with maps on roll20 and linked to DND Beyond  ( This will also give your DnDBeyond account access to over $800 dollars worth of content. i.e Unlocking all of the books! As a bonus! WOW ) High Quality Guaranty: This is our game:  I run games that you want to play! I have a survey process to figure out the types of things/themes you would like to play! So I can run the exact type of game everyone wants! Refund:  After the first game, if you find out that that this isn't your type of game; you can expect a full refund! Longevity:  All of us hate it when a game gets canceled. My goal is to create a community to play games with far into the future! Discord:  I'm hoping to foster a cool place to hangout and talk D&D. You can learn more about me here. FUN:  I hope to make your game fun with, animated maps, voice effects, music, and much more! Want to play? Or just hangout? Msg me for an invite to my discord! Or add me Ozmly#9250 Thanks