Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking For a DM

Edited 1634366634
We’re a group of 5 players that have been playing for a bit under a year. The DM of our campaign recently quit and we really enjoy playing together as a party so want to keep doing it! So what we’re hoping to find is someone who’d want to run an RP heavy game. We’re looking for a whole new campaign, not to carry on the existing one so you’d have free reign in terms of ideas. The ‘must haves’ for us would be: - We’re a very RP heavy group and do quite a bit of RP via text on discord throughout the week, so we’re looking for a DM who’s cool with the game not just taking place in the actual sessions. - A homebrew campaign (not a module). We’re not against playing in an existing setting but we’d love a homebrew one. - A collaborative approach to the game and the story. We’d really like our characters to feel tied to the world and whatever the plot is - Be able to play on a Sunday - Our sessions are 3-4 hours long, Happy for on camera RP sessions. - We live around GMT+1 time zone. If that sounds like something you’d be interested in please get in touch and we’ll set up having a chat and you and us can see if we think it’d be a good fit.
Hey! My name is Oz! I am a professional Dungeons and Dragons DM. I have over +1000 hours running games and all the embellishment. I own a Dungeons and Dragons summer and day camp. I have vast experience with Official Modules and homebrew. I have prepared maps, voices, music, and tons of custom content to make this an unforgettable D&D experience. I am currently running paid games on my Discord! I have fallen ing love with The Wild Beyond The Witchlight, its a super RP heavy game, with masterclass writing, and so much fun! We could talk pricing if your interesting! I would love set something up. Thanks
So close but the time zone kills, lol. Good luck finding a DM.