Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D5][Twitch][Players] Long Term Players Wanted

Welcome! Hello bold adventures, welcome to a new home of Dungeon and Dragons Adventures. I am Domino, dungeon master, thespian and generally an all-round good bloke. I have been streaming on twitch for the past few years and have gotten board with the run of Triple A games and just typical same old BS. So I decided to move completely away from video games as such and I am diving deep into D&D again. I have a group of friends that are taking part, but I am on the look out for some new players to liven things ups.  The Adventures! We are starting things off with some pre written adventures modules from Wizard of the Coast. These will be Dragon Heist and Dungeon of the Mad Mage. After that, you will be welcome to join in an original epic adventure, written by me.  What do you need! Those that are interested, you won't need to provide anything other than your time. The Games will be run in the evening, once per week for now. Times will be in Australian (GMT+11). However you will need to have the following equipment and accounts: Roll20 Account (A given) Discord Account (for video and voice communication) DNDbeyond Account  Decent Webcam And Finally A Headset (or combo of a decent microphone and earphones)  How to join! If you are interested, PM me and I'll send you an invite to the discord. From there you will see a link to a form for applications. Fill that out and We will get in touch.  Any Question or further information can be found on the discord. 
Sounds fun! Do you have any vods or video examples! Id love to watch?
Oz said: Sounds fun! Do you have any vods or video examples! Id love to watch? Unfortunately not, I have only started the concept of doing it on twitch after a few of my players suggested it to me. I would have loved to have streamed or recorded a few of the games that I had with them, but they do not want to have a public profile. 
got an idea of what time/day you are planning on playing?
So far I think we are looking at Friday Night, starting 7pm Australian Daylight Time (GMT+11)