Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Alchemist Macro

Hello Everyone, Question about macro for my Alchemist.  When I click on a bomb it will roll the dice and show the damage.  I would like it to decrease the number of bombs I have for that item in the @quantity box.  I cannot seem to find out that variable name, and even if I could I am not sure I could write it out properly anyways.  Also, another quick question - when clicking on the elixir of life, is there a way to roll the healing from there, and then actually reduce the quantity of that elixir as well? Thanks for any help, Terry
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You'll need to identify the system and sheet you are using. The commands and attributes will be different for each.

Edited 1634486555
We are playing a rules heavy system - Pathfinder 2e.  The sheet I am using is the Pathfinder Character Sheet. Alchemy tab.   Thanks again for any assistance. Terry 
Any ideas for finding the variable name and or how to automatically reduce the quantity of bombs when throwing one? Thanks, Terry
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
To automatically reduce the number of bombs, you'd need API access which requires that the creator of the game have an active pro subscription.
you may be able to find the name of the variable in the sheet documentation, or by  right clicking and inspecting the element and digging through the code a little bit on the sheet itself.