Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dynamic Lighting not revealing

so i've been having issues with the dynamic lighting in my last few sessions, i've noticed that it no longer shows what areas have been revealed on the GM screen like it used to, kinda hard to explain but where it used to be like the player screen how it would have the blacked out screen ( greyed out for my GM screen) and then the clear revealed rooms, it now only showing the map greyed out, it's still adjusting lighting levels when i have a token with light in a room but all the other rooms are remaining greyed and when i remove a token from a room it returns to grey. this isn't exactly a massive issue it's just incredibly inconvient as it makes it harder for me as the GM to keep track of what rooms my party have visited in the past considering they're in a large underground dungeon. 
Is "Explorer mode" set to "on" on the map page in question? If not, try turning it on and see if that gives you the lighting behavior you want.