We are searching for one player to add to our group! After 16 months of our campaign, we had a player leave due to inability to continue during our Saturday mornings. My brother has gotten too busy on the weekends, with a new business venture and 1 year old son. The 4 of us are lvl 16 and have a fairly diverse/weirdly balanced composition; so we could pretty much adopt just about any type of PC (as long as our GM, Hannu approves--ie: no murder hobos or evil PC's). We've got a human swashbuckler that is surprisingly tanky, I play a dual scorpion whip wielding trip/disarm/repositioning rogue (Provokes AoO quite often! just saying), an Eladrin Oracle that doesn't worry about demons and the like, as he's been known to possess  them  when convenient (and maybe soon will start ripping hearts out of people), and also a wise potion-brewing, storm-weaving, maze-casting elf druid as well!  Here's the link to the campaign! The campaign is Hannu's customized/built campaign that's Steam Punk with lots of intrigue (but plenty of combat as well). Hannu is great with downtime too: if we want to spend lots of time on our loads of available downtime doing... well whatever your character wants to (lately during downtime my character has been trying to cope with far too much responsibility being tossed upon his shoulders and pretty much wishing he could just fly an airship on a vacation, instead of the worst/most dangerous places to be in Adranon). The time has been flying by and our campaign is a blast! We would love to get one additional player that's up to the challenge of making a character that's lvl 15 and squeezing into an already started campaign. But I believe my brother and Hannu's last campaign went to level 24 because everyone wanted to continue longer! Info that I must provide per the LFG Paid Games Guidelines: -Payment Method: PayPayl -Payment Amount: 12 Euros -Payment Frequency: Once per week -Link to LFG Listing - Please note that Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.