Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 1 Player and a DM any experience for Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage

Edited 1634399288
Undermountain  is the lair of the insane wizard  Halaster Blackcloak  who descended into madness as he dug deeper under the city of  Waterdeep  and expanded his domain. Many creatures overpowered by Blackcloak are contained in different levels of his lair along with multiple portals to other parts of the  Forgotten Realms  and the  multiverse . Adventurers set off on an subterranean dungeon crawl that starts in the Yawning Portal tavern and explores twenty-three levels of  Undermountain  and the refuge of  Skullport  (which is both a connection to the seedier side of Waterdeep and to the  Underdark ). This is the first official published adventure with content in 5e Im not looking for a experience DM if your still learning that's fine i have to module already. I have 3 players including me need one more to make a full party. i want to try to hold it on Friday or Saturday nights what ever is better for you as a DM 
Hi, Im Oz! I am a professional paid DM. I own a D&D summer camp and have Avast experience with the majority of modular! I run paid games through my discord. Something could be arranged if you wanted me to run you this game!