Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][PAID][5e][RP Heavy][18+] The Wild Beyond The Witchlight - Fridays at 10 PM Eastern

Something Wicked This Way Comes! A wickedly whimsical adventure for the world's greatest roleplaying game. Once every eight years, the fantastic Witchlight Carnival touches down on your world, bringing joy to one settlement after the next. Its owners, Mister Witch and Mister Light, know how to put on a good show. But there’s more to this magical extravaganza than meets the eye! The carnival is a gateway to a fantastic Feywild domain unlike anything found on the Material Plane. Time has not been kind to this realm, however, and dark days lie ahead unless someone can thwart the dastardly schemes of the Hourglass Coven. About the DM: I have been DMing 5e for several years now, both on Roll20 and for my in-person group. My goal as a DM is to run games that are fun and fair for everyone involved. I work hard to make sure every PC has the opportunity to shine and that every player feels comfortable in the group. I tend to be a pretty relaxed DM, definitely a "rule of cool" type, but the rules do exist for a reason! About the Campaign : This is a RP heavy campaign that, given the right character choices, can be completed without a single combat. While it will start somewhere on the Sword Coast, it quickly transitions to a closed realm within the Feywild. As such, character backstories wont be as relevant to the story as some other campaigns. We will be using Roll20 for maps, character sheets and dice rolls. The game is currently listed as Video and Voice, however, I am aware that not everyone is comfortable with video, so we will decide on that aspect as a group. We will use Discord for audio, and if the group agrees, possibly video as well. The price for this game is set at $15 per player, per session. Session 0 is free, to make sure you feel the group is a good fit. After that, payment is due 24 hours before the start of each session and can be paid via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. If you think you might be interested in joining the game, please see the listing for more information and to submit an application or any questions you might have! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/309881/the-wild-beyond-the-witchlight" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/309881/the-wild-beyond-the-witchlight</a>
Still looking for a few adventurers for a night at the carnival!
hey man i'd love to be a P.C. have been dming a lot IRL but would like to work on rping again, i can hop on for fridays and generally be early except i leave work at 9pm usually but once in a while i'll be there till 930 and just be able to log in on time.
also i fear i'm a little new to Roll20 itself, i've played in a campaign prior (on roll20) and know the basics, but i might hiccup here n there, and i'd write a character sheet in person and xfer it over to whatever your game is if thats cool, not entirely sure how to make a sheet on here and then have it ready prior to a game tbh.
Hi, that all sounds fine! I really enjoy teaching people how to use Roll20. Do me a favor and head over to the game ad (linked in the first post) and submit an application so I can send you an invite.
We've still got a few slots open! Come join the fun!
Looking for one more before Session 0 this Friday!
Session 0 in 24 hours! Still have room for one more!