Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Western "Skirmish" Game rules ??

I am looking for a western skirmish game that would work on Roll20 . RUTHLESS is a single sheet (2 page) rules systems that requires a deck of cards BOOTHILL is an old RPG that is a bit "dated"   and out of print Games Workshop LEGENDS OF THE OLD WEST  is also out of print  but available as a pdf I would like to find a game that adapts to Roll20 and has rules easily accessible to other similarly interested  The scale of most of these games is perfect for online games
Have you checked out Deadlands by Pinnacle Entertainment.  While a RPG set in the Weird West, it could easily be adapted to the standard Wild West by just leaving the Weirdness out of it, and I think it would also work as a skirmish game as well as an RPG.  The rules for it are in the market place and character sheets are available so I doubt you would have a problem running it on Roll20.
Thanks.   I've looked at that, never  thought of dropping the weird out. I am looking for something simpler ((Ruthless is two pages)   Basically playing factions/ gangs/posses that can build and grow in an equitable way.  GWs Legends of the old West  works on a points system. but is out of print and like all GW involves mucho dice rolls.    Unrelated question:  is Pro worth it?  I want to upgrade but not sure how far to go.  My desparados campaign is "broken"  (I can't duplicate it and I want to set up/ copy the campaign again  How well does transmorph work ? Thanks again