Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Homebrew RPG][Free] Fate of Arcadia

Edited 1634420435
Start Date: TBD (soon) Day of the Week: TBD Time: 1-3 hours, less for character creation session Meeting Place: Online via Discord Ideal Party Size: 3-7 Language: English DM Info and Foreword Hi! My name is Kaleb. I am a new DM, however I have been working on my own system and campaign for over five years. The goal for the system is to allow for full customization and imagination, while maintaining balance and simplicity for both new and old players. I am an Astrophysics & Astronomy major, so I used my math background to make simple yet balanced equations for determining everything mechanically within the game. Note that this is an unfinished campaign, and this will be the first run, so expect a couple of hiccups here or there, but other than that everything has been worked on and flushed out for many years. Treat this as a test run for the DM, and an opportunity to experience something new as a player.  Setting Fate of Arcadia takes place within Arcadia, a universe that that contains thousands of planets that are inhabited with beings from all across the multiverse. Arcadia was founded by a mysterious group of celestial beings called Praetors. These Praetors are beings of immense power that govern different aspects of reality. Each of the thousands of planets were brought to Arcadia by these Praetors. These beings roam the multiverse saving and bargaining with these planets with the goal to bring them to Arcadia for mutual benefits.  DM Style Roleplaying: High Combat: High Puzzles: Low to Medium I am fairly laid back as a DM (I think), I would like to try to get people into their characters by proposing deep story and character interactions. There will be a lot of combat, and some puzzles here or there.  How to Join You can join by joining the FoA Discord server and private messaging me. We can get to know each other a bit while we make your character while waiting for others to join. Here is the link:  [Moderated] Author and Creator:  Me (Kaleb Gordon) Content Warning:  Intense Violence, Blood and Gore, Sexual Content, Strong Language, Use of Alcohol, Use of Drugs, Use of Tobacco. Intended for mature audiences 17+. 
Private message me for a link to the discord!
Hello I would like to join your campaign but seem like there is no link or any way to contact you. Anyhow I am interested in your campaign and I would love to join.