Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Sheet: Stuck at "Building your Character"

Hi, as the DM I'm trying to generate a character for my player using the Charactermancer. Sadly it bugs when I try to generate and is stuck on "Building your Character". I tried to untoggle the " Use window popouts for characters" . How can I solve the issue?  
Also the "review" section seems strange:

Edited 1634757142
Can someone help on this?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Your best bet for a stuck charactermancer is to file a  Help Center Request . Sorry I didn't see this two days ago, or I would have recommended it then.
Sometimes we can't see the wood for the trees. I know you have Pro and are experienced and a GM. The charactermancer requires THE PLAYER has access to the reference material owned by the Game creator. Just mentioning this incase you are helping someone create the character in their game and they don't have or haven't given access to the material. Or some other scenario.