Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Purchased maps not showing up in Art Library

Hi, As it says in the title, I purchased some maps and they are not showing up in my Art Library. I have done a search (both for  Maps, Tiles, Textiles  and also for  Everything ) and I get the message  No results found in your library for those keywords . Yet, I can see the maps below  Premium Assets, & when I click on the thumbnail it looks like I don't own them. I've refreshed the page & logged out & back in to no avail. Any advice to make this easier or rectifiable would be appreciated.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It might help to name the product, and provide a Marketplace link. Some maps are addons, and only appear in the page menu. Also, verify that they show up in your Marketplace Items . If they are not there, but you know you have purchased them, you should file a  Help Center Request , and they will get you sorted out.
Thanks Keith. Seems to be a large demand on requesting help causing delays in responses which may impact the upcoming game. Fingers crossed!
All been sorted, so this thread can close, much thanks.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Cool!