Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

"Appendix E Stagefright's Lines" - Token Dialogue Options appearing for every token

Edited 1634614487
All Tokens have same dialogue Recently Puchased Wild Beyond the Witchlight from the Marketplace and every token that I drop into the module (either pregenerated for the module) or from any compendium (Such as Volo's Guide) now all have the same token action that is "Appendix E Stagefright's Lines". I should note that Stagefright is a named NPC Goblin and the token I initially attempted to drag in was a goblin.  However I tried dragging in tokens for a Bodak (Volo's), Eladrin (Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes) and other monsters from the monster manual.  All monsters have Stagefright's diologue options. I'd love if the tokens and named NPCs each had their own unique dialogue, but for now I'd just settle for removing this action from every token. Suggestions?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I think this was handled in the patch? Have you run the patch on the home page of your game?
For a quick fix, open the macro and uncheck "Show as Token Action" at the bottom of the details.
I took the quick fix which is great.  That did remove it. Is there instructions here for running the patch?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thanks Dr. DM. I didn't think of addressing the actual problem. Cruzin4n00bz, patches, when available, appear on the campaign details page (the login page). There will be a colored box that gives you the patch availability, patch notes, and an activation button. I thought I had read that that one had been addressed.
this is still a problem on my campaign to, I have run the patch but all my creatures ncps etc still have the Stagefright lines attached to the token, however when clicking on this I get a chat message which says there is no rollable table for it, including on Stagefright in the Witchlight game. Any help would be great I'm new to dnd and roll 20 and not sure how all the macros and rollable tables work. many thanks
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you just want to remove that token action, go to your Collections tab in the right hand panel (looks like three bulleted lines, second from the right icon in the panel header) and double click on the action. In the edit window, click the "Show as Token Action" toggle to off. That will remove the token action from all tokens. (not that you will have to re-select the token to see the difference).