Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E][18+][FREE] Sunday, 7-11 PM EST - Lost Mines of Phandelver, then Odyssey of the Dragonlords!

Hail to you, adventurers of Roll20! It's your friendly neighborhood lich, Map. Got a game I’ve been wanting to run for a long time, but it requires a very dedicated group. Players who are good (or at least adept) roleplayers, willing to engage with the party and NPCs. Players who like to explore the world and learn more about it. Players who are willing to be the heroes these lands need, in this heroic quest to stop a cataclysmic event. Probably most importantly, players who are reliable, (somewhat) good humans...at least to each other. We will be starting with Lost Mines of Phandelver, just to make sure my DMing style and homebrew rules are fine by the group! We will complete the entire module before starting our Odyssey, that way I have time to tailor it a bit more to my players and their characters. We will not be bringing our characters over from Phandelver, rather we will make new ones at level one once again...trust me, it is necessary for the story. (I may be convinced to start both games at level two, not sure at this time. Will discuss that with the group later.) These are my general expectations. They may not be 100% applicable to either games! Which is why we shall have a session zero...point five? Rather, once we talk about characters, rules and expectations...once everything has been hashed, slashed and negotiated, we will begin our first adventure! <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/11QuCD14vokGFTb2XX2ZBPuP5XX5_NJYrfJgMgXENWjY/edit?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/11QuCD14vokGFTb2XX2ZBPuP5XX5_NJYrfJgMgXENWjY/edit?usp=sharing</a> General Details: Session Time and Day: Sunday at 7PM to 11PM EST, immovable currently. This is for both games. Slots: If everyone is fine with one another for Odyssey, we will continue with the same group...or if need be, will grab an additional player from a friend group or Roll20 Communication: Decent microphone for voice chat is required, there will be no video cameras on or required in Roll20. Voice chat and out of game stuff will be handled on Discord! Discord Tag: The Boss#9044 To avoid keeping this post from getting any longer than necessary, reach out to me on Discord and I’ll be happy to answer any questions about either games (you must join Phandelver to play Odyssey, but not the other way around), my DMing style, the other players, and more. Signed, always with horrifying intentions, Map
I'm looking for two more players to fill the remaining slots for my party of six.
Am interested in joining if there is room to though I don’t know what the quality my mic is&nbsp; Just DM me if there is room to join
Sadly there is no more room in the group, but I'll keep you in mind if that changes! Thanks for you interest though.