Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

roll20 audio master causing the sandbox to crash when importing

Siveron
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I am setting up a new game and trying to get the roll20 audio master working for some scripts I always use. Any time I import the audio it causes the sandbox to crash. I did a bunch of searching on here and it seems to happen everyone once and a while but no one has a solid resolution. I get the following error: I tried removing the script and grabbing it from github and the same thing happened with that version. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've never seen that.  You might have a track with a bizarre character in it causing the import to cut off the file.  

Edited 1634796115
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I try to strip out of various, but there's too many.   Look at your tracks, figure out if something is out there.  I have a thousand tracks and no issues.  So if you get stuck, reach out to me and I'll debug. 
Siveron
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thank you so much for the assistance, it looks like after the crash of the APIs on Wednesday evening everything is working again. Sorry to not have responded earlier, I had not been able to log in due to work in the last couple of days. 
I have the same issue, I'm starting a new campaign and getting everything setup and the API sandbox crashes while the Roll20AM script is enabled. If I disable it, everything else works. The error I get is a syntax error. When I restart the sandbox, It will run for a while, then crash. I currently only have 1 audio file I have directly imported, the rest are from some resources from the marketplace. 

Edited 1635202589
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
take a screen shot of the error and put it here.  Actually, I think I know the problem.  You have a single track, but Roll20AM requires all tracks to be in at least a single playlist.  Create the playlist in jukebox, drag the track into it.  Click Remove All on the main menu within Roll20AM, import all and you should be good to go.