Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Drag and Drop - Light Sources (Looking for feedback)

Edited 1634649985
Ren
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Hey there! It's been a while since I have created this pack . Actually, I did create it for my own need because, before the launch of the newest "torch tool", It was kinda annoying setting all the light brightness info for each token. Also, I did collect the colors I use most, for a quick turnaround when I prep my games. Today, I'm still experimenting with the colors in particular. Because I feel that they are "too opaque".Especially the bright colors. Other than this, the real issue for me is that having the light-sources listed as characters you can drop, when It's about using the chat (where I love to switch portrait to represent the NPC I'm using for the scene/roll) I have a huge list of characters. So I'm wondering if there was another way to group those light sources, keep them with their preset, ready to be dropped... without having them as characters. I'm open to suggestions! Got a lot to learn still! Thank you!
Matther
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey! Matther here, This is an interesting quandary to be sure, Its not really much of a solution but since the drop down listing for characters to speak from is alphabetically ordered you could have all the light sources be named with a Z  at the beginning to have them sort out to the bottom of the list. Its not much of a solution but it's all that comes to mind- even so I hope it helps!
Ren
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Matther said: Hey! Matther here, This is an interesting quandary to be sure, Its not really much of a solution but since the drop down listing for characters to speak from is alphabetically ordered you could have all the light sources be named with a Z  at the beginning to have them sort out to the bottom of the list. Its not much of a solution but it's all that comes to mind- even so I hope it helps! Thank you Matther! This is something I could have done honestly, but I couldn't think of it at the moment. EVERY feedback is superwelcome! So thank you so much for your reply!!!