Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

No longer receiving email notifications

Edited 1634779758
For some reason roll20 decided it no longer wants to send me email notifications. I'm the DM of multiple games and i can't receive notifications from any of them or from any private messages i receive. I looked in my spam folder and didn't see any  notification there either.
I am having the same issue.
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Yep, same. I put in a help desk request about this issue last week, and started this thread .
Im also having this problem.
If you haven't put in a support desk bug ticket, go ahead and do so.  The issue will get more attention the more times it gets reported.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
As someone who's administered email for decades, these days the first thing I check is the DMARC setup, and roll20.net has a problem: Warnings / Errors The "p" tag should be second. Your DMARC record "p" tag (p stands for policy) is set to "none", which does not prevent abuse on your domain. Learn more about the different p tags and how they instruct mailbox receivers to treat unauthorized use of your domain in the legend below.
I also have the problem.
Same here. This is kind of a big deal as we tend to rely on email notifications. We've had a couple of sessions cancelled because nobody confirmed because they never got the request forwarded to email.
I posted on the other thread as well. I am pretty impacted by this, I pride myself on a quick response to a message and now I find myself obsessively refreshing the page. Any help would be wonderful. Thank you, -CLee
I got a request back for what games it affected, but since it seems to be site wide that seemed a little tonedeaf.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Hey all, we’ve pushed a fix this morning that should have fixed this issue for all of you. If you’re receiving an email immediately for this message, it’s fixed! Please let us know if you’re continuing to have trouble.

Edited 1638999238
Oh yeah now it works. Thanks.
Ashton, Thank you for making this a priority. Sadly I'm still not getting notifications. Thank you for all the help on this. -CLee
It has been fixed now. Thank you everyone who was involved.