Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Official Pahtfinder Templates dont work...

Hi, I hope anyone could maybe help me with this. I have been trying to make a new Marco for my attacks for Pathfinder since i have an ability which lets me Technically roll with Advantage. Now i stumbled across the Pc templates which look exactly like the ones from the sheet. For some reason though even by following this:&nbsp; <a href="https://help.roll20.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037257814-Pathfinder-Official-Templates#PathfinderOfficialTemplates-Commonfields" rel="nofollow">https://help.roll20.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037257814-Pathfinder-Official-Templates#PathfinderOfficialTemplates-Commonfields</a> To the letter i still cant make it roll me any attacks or critconfirms. Anything past the Roll to hit nothing shows besides notes/desc/range and such. This is what i have so far without even the critconfirm in there, all numbers besides the Roll to hit are placeholders atm. &amp;{template:pc} {{showchar[[1]]=}} {{charname=Hageshi Ichigeki }} {{name=Iajutsu Strike}} {{type=attackdamage}} {{atkvs=(Bab+Str vs Ac)}} {{roll=[[2d20kh1cs&gt;15+@{Hageshi Ichigeki|bab} +@{Hageshi Ichigeki|strength_mod} +2 ]]}} {{rolldmg1=[[4d6]]}} {{rolldmg1type=Fire}} {{damage=1}} {{range=5ft}} {{descflag=1}} {{descflag=1}}&nbsp; {{desc=desc}} {{shownotes=[[1]]}} {{notes=this doesnt seem to work}} If anybody can tell me how and why it doesnt work, would be very appreciated.&nbsp;
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
It looks like you shouldn't have roll in the various damage triggers.&nbsp; That means that you should have dmg1 instead of rolldmg1, for example.&nbsp; You also shouldn't need descflag more than once.&nbsp; This works for me, so it might for you: &amp;{template:pc} {{showchar[[1]]=}} {{charname=Hageshi Ichigeki}} {{name=Iajutsu Strike}} {{type=attackdamage}} {{atkvs=(Bab+Str vs Ac)}} {{roll=[[2d20kh1cs&gt;15+@{Hageshi Ichigeki|bab} +@{Hageshi Ichigeki|strength_mod} +2 ]]}} {{dmg1=[[4d6]]}} {{dmg1type=Fire}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{range=5ft}} {{descflag=1}} {{descflag=1}} {{desc=desc}} {{shownotes=[[1]]}} {{notes=this does seem to work}}
Kraynic said: It looks like you shouldn't have roll in the various damage triggers.&nbsp; That means that you should have dmg1 instead of rolldmg1, for example.&nbsp; You also shouldn't need descflag more than once.&nbsp; This works for me, so it might for you: &amp;{template:pc} {{showchar[[1]]=}} {{charname=Hageshi Ichigeki}} {{name=Iajutsu Strike}} {{type=attackdamage}} {{atkvs=(Bab+Str vs Ac)}} {{roll=[[2d20kh1cs&gt;15+@{Hageshi Ichigeki|bab} +@{Hageshi Ichigeki|strength_mod} +2 ]]}} {{dmg1=[[4d6]]}} {{dmg1type=Fire}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{range=5ft}} {{descflag=1}} {{descflag=1}} {{desc=desc}} {{shownotes=[[1]]}} {{notes=this does seem to work}} Thanks a bunch that works for now. I have to make something more complicated though, how do i implement crit confirm into this Marco? Plus is there a way to add or exclude damage from crits. My character has an ability and feat that extra dice rolls but dont get multiplied on crits, which i would love to implement without making separate damage rolls.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
There are a couple things you can do as you build up to more complicated macros.&nbsp; The first would be to build the attack on the sheet.&nbsp; Then you roll that attack, put your cursor in chat, and hit the up arrow to see the last command given.&nbsp; Then you would simply have to substitute in your 2d20 rolls for the attacks. The second is to look at the wiki page for the roll template for that sheet if you haven't done so already.&nbsp; It has a pretty good breakdown of everything included in the roll template, and you can piece together what you need from that.&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_by_Roll20/Roll_Templates" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_by_Roll20/Roll_Templates</a>