Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Curse of Strahd - Module tokens not showing in Library

I purchased the Curse of Strahd Module through the marketplace and cannot find the tokens anywhere in My Library or the Premium Assets library. There was a similar post on this topic that was solved with the following answer...... "There are no tokens listed in the library where it has Marketplace Purchases, Free Assets, etc. Turns out all you have to do is drag the art asset by the name instead of the icon and it automatically creates the token in the game area." I still can't find the art asset by either name or icon and cannot figure out where to drag them from. I am always finding new stuff with Roll 20 so I am presuming it's me being blind rather than a bug. Any and all help will be appreciated.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Curse of Strahd was created before Roll20 started making Player Token Packs, and I think before they even started making a special Token Page. If this is correct, then all tokens would be in the journal tab, and would represent character sheets.
Many thanks Keith. I had looked in the journal area but hadn't scrolled all the way to the bottom where I did find them. My party has Tokens to interact with now