Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Sheet Merge but not in Dropdown

Edited 1634876854
Paul V.
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hi  I have a new character sheet that has been accepted and merged into the master gibhub, but it is still not appearing on the character sheet selection drop-down in the campaign settings.   Anyone had this happen and any ideas how i can go about fixing it? The sheet in question is [Level Up - Advanced 5th Edition] there is an advanced 5th Edition option but this just gives nulls
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've only submitted one sheet, but this happened. The sheet is on the git repo and all the yaml info is correct, it's just not on the content server yet so Roll20 can't fetch the data for it. It should pop up at some point. I think mine took a day or two.
Paul V.
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
This is my 4th sheet, and none of them took this long before, its been nearly 2 weeks.. hence me asking
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Yes, this seems to be some issue on their end. It's best you send a request through the Help Center, so this is properly followed up on. (Posting on the forums, creating Github issues, or trying to tag developers on github is really likely to go unnoticed by them) At the same time, you could request them to change so it will be listed as a Publisher sheets, like your Awfully Cheerful Engine is atm. And seems they set the game to be grouped as a "d20 System"-game, and not under "Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition"(where most other 5E-based games are listed) From the Help Center : If a publisher is in complete control of a sheet and what updates are done to that sheet, it is eligible to become one of our "Publisher Supported" sheets, which is a special designation when choosing a character sheet. If you would like your submitted sheet on this list, please contact us through our web form  with the subject line "Publisher Supported Sheet Which reminds me, I should contact them myself to resolve a minor issue I've forgot about a couple times already... 😅
Paul V.
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Thank you Andreas!!!
Hi Paul, Apologies for the inconvenience here! Our team was able to get this fixed! Feel free to contact us again, should you have any further concerns.