Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Waterdeep Monsters don't add to compendium

Hi everyone, i recently bought Waterdeep dragon Heist and Icewind Dale. It's nice to have the campaign monsters add to your compendium, so you can drop them in any campaign you want. But for some reasons, my Icewind Dale Monsters are in there (like the Frost giant Skeleton), but my Waterdeep Monsters aren't (like Vajra Safahr or a walking statue of Waterdeep). Can anybody help me with this issue? It would be nice to have them in my compendium too.  Kind regards
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Adding module content to the Compendium was a process that Roll20 started doing a while back. It looks like this was after Dragonheist was converted. I know they intend to add compendium content to older modules, but they have not announced any kind of timeline.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Keep in mind that while it isn't as convenient as being in the compendium, you can move them to any game you want through the Character Vault.