Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Using D&D Beyond & Beyond 20

When I'm using the D&D Beyond to make Rolls into Roll20 with the Beyond 20 extension all of my attack rolls show up as green (as if a critical hit) and when I roll damage it shows the critical damage too.  It didn't use to do this.  Any ideas why?  Is there some setting I may have accidentally changed?
I don't think anybody here can answer this for you, the guy has his own discord community out there somewhere where you can log in and literally ask the guy who made that extension the question directly though.  FWIW that behavior typically exists when the crit range is set to 2-20.  Are you sure your character in dnd beyond doesn't have his crit range screwed up?
I had this same problem. In the Beyond 20 Quick Setting screen, I had the setting for "Force Critical Hits" toggle on. Once I turned that off it fixed this issue.

Edited 1637981740
Check this setting in the options You can also join the discord here if that doesn't help  (the invite link was deleted by the mods.  If you want the link PM me)