Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Curse of Strahd (and other modules) - Backgrounds

Edited 1635016416
Detailed description of the problem In Curse of Strahd (and other modules) the optional backgrounds don't seem to be included as charactermancer options nor are they sharable to other games via a compendium. Minimum number of steps to reproduce the problem Create a COS Game Create a character Attempt to add the Hollowed One Background Description of setup Any browser No Add-ons/Extensions Any OS Supplemental Information Expected behavior: As a user, I would be to be able to share backgrounds to other games as well as having them implemented in their game, so that I could leverage the resources I paid for in a reasonable way.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Curse of Strahd (and other older modules) were created before modules were given a compendium component. I know there is a plan to eventually sweep back though those older modules and add Compendium integration, but I have not heard a timeline. If you are concerned as to whether any marketplace offering has Compendium access, it should state it in the marketplace description.
Fantastic to hear, thanks!