Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][P2e][Paid][$5][Voice][EST][Weekdays] Caravan Across Golarion: A World Tour

Hello there! Looking for about 3 players for a soon-to-be started Pathfinder 2e game. I already have retained two players, so just looking for a few more to round out the cast. I'm planning a semi long-term campaign involving travelers on a continent-wide quest across Golarion's main continent, on their way to discover a lost legend at the end of their journey. This is a custom-made campaign, utilizing parts of stock Pathfinder 2e modules while interjecting my own plot. There are a few unique aspects to this campaign, such as light caravan management and a NPC relationship mechanic. The play date is zeroing in on Wednesdays at 6:00PM-9ish PM EST. Characters start at level 2, and I'll allow most concepts out of the stock book, Gunslinger playset and the Advanced Players Guide. You can get more details in the game listing here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/309680/caravan-across-golarion-a-world-tour" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/309680/caravan-across-golarion-a-world-tour</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5 per session, due 48 hours before the starting time via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
I have two slots remaining. We are very likely not going to run on this Wednesday as a heads-up.
I have four players, looking for one more to round up the group to make it five. Session zero will be sometime this week, and the first game date is planned to be November 10, 2021 at 7PM.
I've had a player drop, looking for another player to take the spot currently. Next game time will be this Wednesday at 7PM EDT.