Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Kult: Divinity Lost

This one rarely pops up but is there any interest in a Kult game? I am in the Eastern time zone. Unlikely since I don't remember the last time I saw this offered.
I wouldn't lose hope. I know the GM for my group was filling other groups not long ago. I think they might be full now, but there has been attrition in the past, so openings might pop up again shortly. Plus, if they can fill their games, that does indicate an active community here, which should give you hope.
I had interest in playing for a while but I haven't been able to find anyone running a game (homebrew or module). I am also eastern time zone, looking for a night game tuesday, friday or on the weekend. If you end up with a line on a group or decide to start one yourself hit me up. 
I would enjoy getting a game together with a few others at some point.
I could do a text based game much easier than I could do for voice if that was still of interest to people.