Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player movement

Since they have added the new dynamic lighting, the lines I am drawing are no longer blocking player movement.  With the legacy lighting, if I had drawn lines and shapes, player tokens could not move through walls. I have verified that I have set up the lighting layer correctly.  I am not using the dynamic lighting because our group does not have the bandwidth to handle our group.  However, with the legacy lighting, even if i had dynamic lighting turned off, the barriers would still prevent players from moving through barriers. I am looking in the forums and help.  I have set everything up correctly.  I logged out as gm and logged in as a player, and still can move pc tokens through walls. What am i doing wrong?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That setting is currently still on the first tab, since it is shared by old and new lighting systems.
Thank you so much.  I missed that.  It was in the other setting previously.