Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can Ping in one of my games, but not the other

I can no longer ping the map in one of the games I'm DMing. However, I can still ping the map in other games. One of my six players can't ping the map either.  The only thing I can think of is that all the API scripts I was running somehow interfered. However, I disabled all the scripts, and I'm still encountering the problem.  Any ideas on what might be happening and how I can fix it? 
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Do you have another copy of that map in another game?  If so, you might try bringing the other in with the transmogrifier.  If ping works on it, delete the map where it doesn't work.I suppose you might try duplicating that current map page also and see if the copy would work, though the glitch might just copy along with it. Other than that, all I can think of would be submitting a help center ticket, because it sounds like something that would require dev intervention.
Kraynic said: Do you have another copy of that map in another game?  If so, you might try bringing the other in with the transmogrifier.  If ping works on it, delete the map where it doesn't work.I suppose you might try duplicating that current map page also and see if the copy would work, though the glitch might just copy along with it. Other than that, all I can think of would be submitting a help center ticket, because it sounds like something that would require dev intervention. It happens on all maps in that game, unfortunately, and none in the other. I just tried the transmorg trick, and couldn't replicate the problem across games. Thanks for the suggestion though! 
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Ryan B. said: It happens on all maps in that game, unfortunately, and none in the other. I just tried the transmorg trick, and couldn't replicate the problem across games. Thanks for the suggestion though!  Oh, I thought it was just one map in the game.  If you do a full copy of the game, does ping work in the copy?