Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need help with a Pathfinder Full attack macro

I have no idea what I am doing but I wanted a macro that could incorporate my barbarians full attack He has his regular weapon attack of 2d6 Followed by a gore at 1d8 and finally a bite a 1d4. I don't know if its possible for all of them to even be on a single button attack roll?

Edited 1635295216
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
This probably requires knowing which specific PF sheet you are using Joel? (ie PF Community, PF official by Roll20, PF2e, etc.)  That said, you might simply need to make a separate attack for each if all require their own attack roll (weapon, gore, bite), then make a macro that calls all three sheet rolls at once. example macro (obviously using made up character name, attributes, and rowID's...) Note that each roll is on it's own line in the macro. #full-attack %{conan|repeating_attacks_-a123456789abc_attack-roll} %{conan|repeating_attacks_-b123456789abc_attack-roll} %{conan|repeating_attacks_-c123456789abc_attack-roll} An easy method of learning a sheet roll's name is to create your attack then drag the attack's roll to the quickbar (enabled via the sidebar's collection settings), make an attack from the quickbar, then click in the chat input window and use the UP arrow key to learn the last commands sent to chat.  You can copy each attack into your "full-attack" macro(each on it's own line). Then you can roll all three at once. ;-)